cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a BPM that needs one RFC channel for lookups (RFC conversions) and needs another RFC channel for synchronous call for custom BAPI - such type of channel requires the response parameter RETURN to be present on the custom BAPI export parameters.

Is it possible to define multiple parameters on the communication component that represents the BPM process in IB.

At the moment I have one parameter defined called rfcchannel - but I need 2 - like rfclookupchannel and rfcbapichannel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steve_coombes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Girish

You can create as many 'Configurable parameters' on your Integration Process as you like. Set the type to Adapter, of type RFC. You could use one of these for the lookup - assign it to the Operation Mapping in your BPM.

Then configure the parameter with the RFC details in the Integration Process Communication Component in Integration Builder.

Kind regards

Steve

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Steve answered your query in the best possible way. I just want to add a comment that number of RFC channels is not limited in any BPM scenario because its the operation mapping that is being called in BPM. You just need to configure the RFC Channles in parameter in interface determination and you should get your result.

Thanks

Anand