cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Approval - RFx Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in Esourcing 7.0. My Client has a requirement to add spend category group as approver for RFx before it go to next phase 'Open for Review'.

I modified the document security template for RFx and provided the group information.

Added them as Colloboraters - Role (Approver)

When I changed the phase to 'Waiting for approval'. I dont see any approval item in the workbench (My Workflow Activities)...

But when I click on the link(that I received in email as colloborator) , I can view a button 'Approve RFx'.

Is there something I am missing?

Will 'My Workflow Activities' only shows that are routed through XPDL  (Project and Contract Document)?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rfx approval is not supported by workflow.  It is a separate process.  As you stated Projects, Contract Documents, UserDefined objects and recently Vendors are supported workflow documents.  The way you can tell is objects that have configurable phase definitions also have the ability to add workflow. These will show up in the workflow activities report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

There is nothing wrong, the approval process of RFx does not work in the same way as it works with contracts or projects. you won't see the RFx in my workflow activities. You will only see the approve button in the middle of the screen as you are seeing. hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dhiraj.