cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Delivery Priority is not CIFed from ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have CIFed all master and transactional data like characteristics, products, Resources, PDS, Sales Orders, Stocks, Production and Planned Orders without any issue appart from the following: Delivery Priority of Sales Order:

for all the Sales orders that I have assigned PRJ (project sales orders) I have assigned delivery priority 1.

however after CIFing of sales orders although quantities are correct I do not see order priority in Sales Order in APO:

this is the second test system I have and when I CIFed S.O. in the previous test every worked as expected.

Do you have any idea why this happens?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anglos,

Please go to Model/Planning Version Management, transaction /SAPAPO/MVM, you have defined for the Planning Version 000 that the Determination of Order Priorities in PP/DS is either always adopted from the Product or adopted from the Sales Order in Make-To-Order, but from the Product otherwise.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Priority field is empty.

thank you anyway.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the screenshot that you had shown has a different field which I think is not relevant to delivery priority. You may need to check the table /SAPAPO/SHIPPING and see the field DLV_PRIO to ensure if the delivery priority is matching with the sales document in r/3.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

In this table the field is indeed empty. I think I have no other option but to debug it during CIF.

Thank you,

Angelos

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You may need to debug further to see what is happening in APO inbound.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

I finally made it work by forcing the value of the field VBAP-LPRIO by an SD user exit and and also by using a CIF user exit.

Table /SAPAPO/SHIPPING seems very useful for me for the implementation of some other APO scenarios. However I have not managed so far to link the GUID ID with sales order no,

I have used tables /SAPAPO/POSMAPN, /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN, 

/SAPAPO/ORDADM_I, /SAPAPO/SD_DOC, without result.

do you know what should I do.

thank you,

Angelos

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelos,

For all the mappings and other info, please read my blog mentioned below.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari
SCM APO Consultant

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelos,

I have seen a comment that you left on my blog mentioning you were able to map the tables using the information give in the blog that I shared.

Requesting you to close this thread if your questions were answered.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Angelos,

Try using the T code /n/sapapo/CCR. It will clear all the stuck entries

load results of comparison and click on F8. select the sales order and click on APO. So whatever is not flown to APO will get updated and you can see in /n/sapapo/rrp3.

Regards

Rajiv

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelos,

What is the SCM version you're using ? I have had experience working in this area and I have never faced any issue with respect to delivery priority being updated in //RRP3 except on one scenario. Basically, the delivery priority field itself is not an ATP sensitive field which means, any change in the delivery priority alone in the sales doc wouldn't trigger the CIF update. However, a full load of Sales documents using RIMODINI should work. Perhaps, there is some inbound CIF exit in APO system that is resetting the delivery priority ? Did you check this ?

Thanks

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

it is a version 7

there were actually some CIF related BADI's that I had activated for test reasons and I deactivated them although they did not seem to do anything. there were not any user exit activated.

I CIFed using CFM2 & RIMODINI and the results were the same. moreover there was nothing in inbound and outbound queues.

Thanks,

Angelos

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angelos,

You say that there was nothing in Inbound and Outbound. Perhaps, you should stop the queues and pick one queue and debug the same to see if the DELPRIO is being overwritten somewhere.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelos,

I also assume that there might be CIF issue and try for 2 or 3 priority in sales orders.

Check any queues in CPP or in queue manager.

If it is a order related issue then try to use RIMODINI after doing CIF.

It can send changes immediately.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I CIFed again sales orders, I checked for outbound - Inbound queues and I did not find anything. I also tried RIMODINI afterwards with the same results.

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Angelos

Perhaps there is a problem in the CIF. Have you checked other changes are being sent across when the delivery priority isn't?

Michael