Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD authorization

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing the UD i am getting the message as you are not authorized. I have maintain the T-code in PFCG even then the error is coming.

Please find the screen shot of SU53 and also of PFCG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sun riser,

1. Go to PFCG -Enter the role click on authorizations tab.
  2. Click on change authroization data (Green color screen as you displayed will be seen)
  3. Go to Find Symbol -Click .System will Pop up another screen
  4. Enter the Authroization object as S_TRANSLAT and click on find object
  5. Under that object maintain activity type 02, E and Long
  6. Save and generate.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Done but nothing was found

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sun riser,

Below change role authorizations you can see Manually Button. Click on that and add the authorization object and do as explained earlier.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

It is done, But I now i am getting the folloiwng error and maintain everything but still user is not getting authorized

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sun,

we cannot help you here with finding out which authorization objects are missing. Talk to your authorization guys and ask them to put an authorization trace on your user while you are perfoming the transaction.

SU53 will only show the last authorization check that failed, and S_TRANSLAT is for example not necessary in most cases.

Beside that, you will find help in the respective SCN forum for SAP authorizations (and to prevent your next question: this issues has been asked and solved multiple times before).

Regards

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sun,

Please go through my last conversation and try to find out the existing role.

After getting role, assign this role in SU01 --> User id --> Roles --> enter role and save it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sun,

You can also check in T.code SUIM.

T.Code SUIM --> Roles --> Roles by Complex Selection Criteria --> Enter your object in Screen Selection according to authorization values --> Enter objedt1 --> then enter Activity, Target language, Text type name. --> Execute.

You will find the related roles which already created in SAP for this criteria.

Sandip