cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED AED values should not get updated while creating Excise invoice thro' Invoice

former_member357236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

BED AED values should not get updated while creating Excise invoice thro' Invoice.

Please see the below screen shots where for one excise invoice created shows BED AED and others showing 0.00

But when i'm trying to create another excise invoice thro' invoice, its showing BED AED values.

I should not get that values in Excise uitilization.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't maintain the excise defaults for the two condition types BED and  AED in the below path  these two condition values will not be copied into excise invoice

SPRO--> Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Maintain Excise Defaults

thank,

Srinu.

former_member357236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

As per my functional consultant, the above settings are done already in the system,.. still its fetching the Values to that fields...

Please do the needful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained which tax procedure your client are into.  If they are into TAXINJ, then in J1ID, dont maintain excise defaults for either customer for material.  If they are into TAXINN, then maintain condition record for those excise condition types with zero value and relevant tax code.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member357236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,,

Is there any customize settings to hide AED SED CESS values while creating Excise????

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi 

It is possible

1. First Identify the Plant, Based on the plant , go to CIN Plant settings and find out the Excise Reg NO

2. Go to Maintain Excise Reg settings and De-Check " Liable  to AED, Liable to SED and Liable to Cess " and check with new cycle