cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate relevant setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

There is a one Billing document created in sales area, 3500 /50/ 20.

Customer Master record maintained in 3500 / 50/20 has rebate flag ACTIVATED, whereas record maintained in 3500 /50 /30 has it DEACTIVATED.

This document should Ideally  consider the Rebate Relevant flag of Customer master record in 3500 / 50 /20 ,but instead it is considering

the Customer master record maintained in 3500 / 50 / 30.

Could you let me know, is there some dependency of Rebate relevant flag maintained in one sales ares on another sales area ??

Thanks in advance your answer.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh  Karane.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally attaching the Screenshots of - Analysis of pricing Condition.,incase you could help me.

Refer below attached screenshot.

ZR10, ZR11,ZR17 and zr22 are Rebates conditions seen in the screenshot.

All 4 are showing "condition record exists, but has not been set".

the rebate conditions were created much earlier before Invoice creation. All three locations ,sales org,PAYER and Billing type are checked for rebates.

Thanks ,

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

Once you suggested the System (as 20 as Common Div)--Again why you deactivated Relevant for rebate flag in 3500/50/30 sales Area?(Actually it is contradicting your Statements of Common Div)

Have you retried the entire Process by activating Rebates in 3500/50/30 sales area?

Pl Update..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I said in my previous communication is :

"There was no different Common division set for 3500 / 50 /20, it's maintained as same division

ie 20.".

i.e. in IMG , for  20 the reference / commond division is set as 20.

for   30 the reference /common division is set as 30.

Customer Master data for Div 20, flag is activated.

Customer Master data for Div 30, flag is de-activated.

But very strangely Invoice in DIV 20 is considering setting in div 30. That's the issue.

Even though there is no common div set for all divisions.

And also in test enironments, new Invoices are correcting considering rebate conditions.

This has happened only for one Invoice.

Umesh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

new Invoices are correcting considering rebate conditions.

This has happened only for one Invoice.

Based on the above statement i assume that before creating the invoice( for which Rebate cond are not copying) may be for the payer master the field rebate active field was deactivated after some time this payer master might have been activated it again.This you can check by going to the relavant payer master in xd02 and check the change log, here you can find if there were any changes took place.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the Payer rebate flag ,there is NO change log for it.

Also the rebate conditions are not created after invoice creation. They too are present before invoice creation,.

Umesh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"""This document should Ideally  consider the Rebate Relevant flag of Customer master record in 3500 / 50 /20 ,but instead it is considering

the Customer master record maintained in 3500 / 50 / 30."""

For This question what was the Common division You maintained in VOR2 Under the Column "Customer"

What is your Common Division ?(Is it 30/20).

What was the Reference sales area in OVAZ?(Is it Diffrent when comparing with Common dist/Div)

""Also in one of the Billing Document ,error message in rebate Condition shows " PAYER is not relevant for Rebate"""

Can you send the Screen shot of Billing document showing this error?

Have you activated all the Three areas (Customer-Payer,Sales Org,Billing Doc) -The flag of Relevant for Rebates?Pl Recheck..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Phani,

1 .There was no different Common division set for 3500 / 50 /20, it's maintained as same division

ie 20.

2. I have checked all three places of rebates flag ,it's activated in all three.

Umesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you:-

• Note 195825 - F2644 rebate recipient: common sales areas

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Lakshmipathi,

Our SAP System is in ECC 6.0 and the NOTe does not supprt ECC 6.0 .

Also in one of the Billing Document ,error message in rebate Condition shows " PAYER is not relevant for Rebate" whereas in Customer master , the Rebate is ACTIVATED.

But still the Rebate conditions are not Picked and shows this message.

I have checked the Sales Org and Bill Doc type, both have the Rebate flag activated.

Could you tell what would be the reason for NOT picking the Rebate conditions in the Pricing procedure? .

I have checked the Condition routine and it's req. are fulfiiled.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Umesh Karane.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the  in payer master data  the rebate field is active or not?

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably, subsequent to creation of document, user would have set the flag relevant for rebate in Payer.  So check the change log of both payer and order creation time and date.  To reconfirm this, create a new sale order for the same Payer and update here how system is behaving.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I have checked the Payer rebate flag but it's not changed,it's present since customer creation. Also the rebate conditions are not created after invoice creation. They too are present before invoice creation,.So these are not the reasons

I am checking if there are any other reasons .

Umesh Karane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally attaching the Screenshots of - Analysis of pricing Condition.,incase you could help me.

Refer below attached screenshot.

ZR10, ZR11,ZR17 and zr22 are Rebates conditions seen in the screenshot.

All 4 are showing "condition record exists, but has not been set".

the rebate conditions were created much earlier before Invoice creation. All three locations ,sales org,PAYER and Billing type are checked for rebates.

Thanks ,

Umesh.