Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vfx3 to vf04

Former Member
0 Kudos

HOW TO REVERSE DATA FROM VFX3 TO VF04 ?

How to reverse data from VFX3 to VF04 ?

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi G

Please dont use CAPS when you post which expresses that you are shouting !!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to  revision number in retro billing  .

so where it configure and how it work.

plz clarify whole process of revision number .

Rgds,

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue time of running t-code VFX3 (release to accounting) ,  bcoz by mistake i  released to A/c on production server.due to this effect , all the VF04 data Comes in VFX3.

so ,I want VF04 data reverse from Production data. Have any t code or procedure to reverse data from VFX3 to VF04.

please suggest me i should i do.

Meenakshi Chitrode

0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi

I am not 100% clear on the issue as you describe it you could clarify if I have this wrong.

Just to be clear on the standard process and what is happening.

When you run VF04 (collective billing creation) the system reads the VKDFS table and picks up all documents due for billing in the range you specify. If you have a posting block on the billing type (See VOFA) then the FI document will not be posted at the same time as the billing document is generated. You then in a separate step can run VFX3 for the billing documents created in VF04 and

generate the FI documents for them.

It seems to me you are saying you have created a number of billing documents in VF04 and you do not want these to be posted to FI now so you want to cancel the invoices.

If you had one or 2 invoices you would do this in transaction VF11

If you want to reverse ALL of the billing documents created by VF04 you can do it with a collective cancellation in transaction V.21 (It can be done using the collective job number that is generated for every VF04 run) It is always written to the VBSK table.

Use he billing creation date to pin point when the job was run then go to V.21 enter the date and

Type of coll. run = F and find the collective run number. Once you know the number run it for this number and select the 'Documents' TAB. Here you see a list of all documents that were created in the run. In here you have the option to 'REVERSE ALL'

I hope this helps you further
Kind regards
Brian 

himanshu_gupta13
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Because of your this post, I got some knowledge on SAP SD integration with FI.

Many Thanks/ Himanshu Gupta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear to me.  Please update here what you were seeing in VFX3 and why you want in VF04.  For information, VFX3 is the tcode where you can see all billing documents not posted to FI and if you reverse this, then obviously, you can see the related preceding document in VF04.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VFX3 is used to release Billing documents which have error while posting to accounting

VF04 is billing due list to create Billing document

Upon creating the Billing in VF04, if any posting block exists, it can be released using VFX3

Document cannot be displayed in the VF04 ( due list) once released in VFX3