cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Business wants to rationalize the existing pricing schemes.

1. To remove unwanted/not used condition types in pricing procedures.

2. To remove condition tables which are not used from Access sequence.

Kindly let me know what would be the impacts or way to do this activity.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama, just curious, what do you use to find used condition types/tables?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no impact on open sales orders if you remove statistical condition types in pricing procedure. You can still proceed with billing.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from that what Mr. Lakshmipathi has already told you, you will also lose all your historical pricing data for those conditions and condition tables which you you'll delete from system. Consider this as well before you delete something.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this input.....i was just observing other sales documents and see this impact....will provide more inputs/observations

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you remove the unwanted condition types from the existing pricing procedure, existing open sale orders wont work.  You need to foreclose all open sale orders and create new sale orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmi,

Coming back again on this....

Could you please explain when u mean existing open sale orders wont work

Thanks

Rama

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though existing (non-used) condition types in pricing procedure would not be there in the open sale orders, since you made a configurational change, system will not allow you to do subsequent activities which you can test in DEV client.  That is why, you need to foreclose all existing open sale orders and create fresh orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just becoming curious.....can't i update new pricing in mass using VA05 and then proceed......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
you can test in DEV client.

It would have been good had you not posted this even after going through my above comments.   Coming to your query, just try MASS and let me know the outcome.  In fact, what I told initially was you will have issue when billing document is generated.  So please test to create a billing document from the existing open sale order after transport request is saved.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could able to create billing document from existing sales order without any issues after removal of condition types in pricing procedure

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you saved that change and transport request generated?  Do you mean to say even after transport request is generated, you are able to generate billing document for the existing sale order?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i could see the condition types also not appearing in Invoice.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really surprising !!!!!!

Need to test and only then, will be able to comment further

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rama krishna

Plz check in Google before posting ,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I am sorry if i got my requirement wrong.

I am not looking of deleting condition type in document processing but impact on removal of condition types in pricing procedure.

Thanks

Rama