Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Partner Function in Sales Order

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There is a issue in the production system where all the sales orders which got replicated to ECC from CRM are bearing a Partner function(for ex:ZU) with 0 value.Since it doesnt have value the whole document is incomplete.

Though there is no problem in creating the subsequent documents still business wants us to keep the documents as complete.

We got confirmed that the partner function(ZU) can be removed from the sale order.

My query here is should we delete the partner function in the sale order through LSMW(since we got thousands of orders) or is there any other way where I can change the incompletion indicator as complete.

Please suggest possible options.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Guys I have an similar issue , where as in my sales order client wants to remove one of the Partner in Sales order and Contract ...please advise what is the process ? how to implement it LSMW ? pls provide the steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

First remove this field as mandatory from Partner determination

Sales and distribution - basic function -- partner determination - Make sure this partner is not Mandatory and can be modified.

Than you can use BDC or LSMW to update it.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot directly delete the Partner Function from the Partner tab of Sales order, because if this is appearing in Incompletion Log this would have set as a Mandatory in partner Determination procedure in VOPAN

At first you have to set it as Non mandatory and try to delete using LSMW

i don't think any other alternative is available at present

try and revert

thanks

santosh