cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Master Data Transfer Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has to send the Master data to our DB(Oracle vai RFC .net connector). Which is the best way to receive and validate the SAP data.

For Location Master SAP send the fileds LocationID, LocationName,Area,Status,Date.

Which is best way to validate the this Data, can hard code this Location Master Fileds inside our application / or can define this fields inside the DB to validate the Field Length, Data Type,etc..

Please suggest on this and share the sample validation logic if you have.

Sathish S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done trough we service

Regards

Chrishantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

some data to be saved in Favorites hope this should also be done in web service?

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Please elaborate your question a little more? The data is sent from which SAP system to Oracle DB? It is always better to Validate the master data before sending to other systems. This will help to reduce the number of records that are being sent from the sending system also the performance will be a little high.

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me explain the process again.

i'm new to SAP. My current requirement is, need to get the data from SAP server and insert/update/delete it in our local oracle server via .net connector by using RFC. Because master data always SAP has to send to our DB.

My question is, how normaly SAP will send the data to other systems(.net) and which format(text/datatable/array).

If you have any sample C# code for get the data from SAP by using RFC.

Regards,

Sathish S