cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable Hotkeys in ALV Toolbar buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all..

As you know we can use Hotkeys for Toolbar buttons as described in the below link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/47/b951297a6d2d65e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

I am not able to see any option in class for ALV Button in the Toolbar. So I just want to know that is there a work-around for enabling Hot-Keys for ALV-Buttons?

Thanks,

Sanket Sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Yes, Unfortunately, we don't have provision to enable the hot key in alv/alv toolbar as we do it for other ui elements.

Regard,

Rama

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no support for Hot keys for ALV Buttons. 

you can find in the help that the hot key is supported for Button( CL_WD_BUTTON) and toolbar button not for ALV_BUTTON ( CL_SALV_WD_FE_BUTTON ) .

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I already mentioned in the Query that there is no fisible option for Hotkeys but is there any fusture plan for SAP in this regards.

Looking for Thomas views on the same.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even in Netweaver 7.4, the hot key support for ALV buttons were not provided and I don't think it will be added in coming future.

One work around could be, creating a button out side view container( with no text) and assigning the hotkey for that button and call the functionality of ALV on action of that button( which may not be possible for all cases).

Regards,

Kiran