cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view Document Number field during entry of receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction FITVFELD, under the trip schema, section on 'Trip Receipts', I am able to see the field PTRV_UTIL_BELEG-BELNR.  But why in
ESS frontend screen, I do not see the field Document Number when I enter the receipts during the creation of expense report?

Able to advise?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  Sorry I had actually maintained the settings in FITVFELD_WEB.  But it is not what I see on ESS frontend screen.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tan

You can check it as per attached screen shot. Here you can change setting on alternative display type.it will surely visible to ESS screen

Thanks

Anwar Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

If it is set correctly in FITVFELD_WEB then I can only assume that it is probably set up as 'hide' in table V_T706B1_B for the expense types. Change it to 'Required' for one expense type and see if this works.

See the screenshot below.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ankur.  Problem resolved.

We also need to ensure that IMG for ESS > Interface Configuration for Web Dynpro Interface In Travel Management > Schema and Single Field Control for Web Dynpro - Trip provision variant - Trip schema, Additional Info - Indiv. Receipt is selected.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

If it is related to ESS and field document number is not visible in the portal then it needs to be set to visible via transaction FITVFELD_WEB for the respective trip variant and schema.

FITVFELD - Controls fields attributes for backend

FITVFELD_WEB - Controls fields attributes for portal (ESS).

Hope this helps.

Ankur