cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eroor Desadv /missing value in Segment <E1EDL44 2 >=>field VBELN

0 Kudos

Hello every body ,

I have several Desadv idocs in error  05 <error of translation >because of missing value in segment E1EDL44 2 <Auxillary packaging >=>field VBELN < wich is the number of the delivery note >

To test I change this value VBELN 8102569 manually and i process the idocs  it was good , but the probleme i have a lot of idocs for this customer and i still have the missing field  ,

Could you tell me please How can i set up this value automatically ,

there any set up ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

The Desdav is created automatically  when we post the good issue , The field Vblen is field automatically in the Idoc desdav in the segment  E1EDL44 1 But it is not field in the segment  E1EDL44 2  < Auxillary packaging >  it is not filled  

=> Here attached the structure of the IDOC

For this customer , we have a specific customizing for EDI partner  in ZPARAM_EDI  ,I don't know  if this error come from this customizing
Plz guide
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in which transaction do you create this IDOC?

0 Kudos

Hello,

The system generate automatically the desdav when we do a shippment , i can see the Idocs in B87 Tcode

I want to configurat the system to put the value in the field VBELN segment E1EDL44 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This should be part of you IDOC mapping so that when the IDOC is created, the required value is populated. Have a word with the relevant person within your organisation and ask them to make the required change.

Cheers

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lawra Kandy

Since this is a standard field and you are creating a outgoing IDoc system should automatically pass all the required value (provided PI mapping has been done for this )

If the issue still exist then could you please let us know the step which you are following to create the Desadv IDoc that will help us the Identify at the time of IDoc creation whether VBELN  exist in the system or not