cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart ehp6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are using EP 7.3 EHP 6 and working on self service procurement (SSP only , no SRM installed in R3) .

We are facing two major issues ?

1. how can i make a field mandatory in the shopping cart ( I have added a Z field successfully ) .

I followed this link : . but in my case i cant edit the mandatory , red only etc columns

2. Secondly , I want to put some validation checks for MATKL and KOSTL (it has standard F4 help ). I am able to put messages on screen using method get_messages but that doesn't stop the process when my error message gets displayed.

Please suggest .

Regards

Vaibhav Juneja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody help ??

Regards

Vaibhav juneja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Field controls are defined from SPRO settings.

Follow the path SPRO--> IMG settings -->SAP SRM Management --> SRM Server --> Cross Application Basic Settings --> Extension and Field control --> Configure field Control.

Here if you want to customize settings for header/item execute Configure field control for Header/Item Level

Double Click on Metadata for Fields on Item Level.

Here you can add the field that you want to control based on Business objects say BUS2121 for shopping cart. Check the check box for field visible and field enabled and field required if you want to make it required.

To further control based on dynamic conditions you can create a class and method to control the meta data of the field.

Let me know if it is helpful?

Regards,

Zuber    

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav juneja,

all relevant informations were given in thread you mentioned.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laurent

I am also looking for answer my 2nd question .

Please suggest if i have missed anything

Regards

Vaibhav

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use CONVERT_T100_TO_MESSAGE method from /SRMERP/CL_BOPF_HELPER class.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zuber

the path u mentioned doesn't exit.

We don't have SRM .

We are working on ehp6 SSP only.

Regards

Vaibhav