cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to create Delivery order without special stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Expert

To determine the specific batch depending on Sales order, I created new Sales order type which has item category TAB(Individual Purchase Order) and Schedule line category CB(Individual Purchase Order). Of course I remove Purchase requisition flag with T-Cd VOV6 from that schedule line category because I don't want to create Purchase Order.

And then, I'm facing following issue.

Even though the special stock was not posted after creating Sales order, Delivery order had been able to be created from that Sales order.

I hope that Delivery is not created up until the time when being posted the special stock.

In other words, I want to achieve following business flow

1. Creating Sales order (T-Cd VA01) and NOT being able to create Delivery order from it.
  2. Goods receive with special stock for Sales order which is created in #1 (T-Cd MIGO movement type 561 E)
  3. Creating Delivery depending on the thing that the special stock is posted in #2 (T-Cd VL01N)

Anyone knows appropriate Order type, Item category, or Schedule line category to achieve it?

Thanks,

yuki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just add Special stock in the Item category as E

for example, create a new item category by copying from TAN and add special stock E. Unless you post stock to the sales order with special stock indicator system will not allow you to do delivery

rest all setting can be standard

By above setting you can achieve your requirement

try and revert with your feedback

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Santosh

Thank you for your reply and

resolved it !

Best regards,

yuki