cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX: display contracts without payment performed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RE Gurus,

I wonder is there any possibility in REFX to display Contracts, which don't have payment for current date yet.

For example, I have 3 Commercial lease-out contracts with the same conditions and terms.

For the Contract 1 Customer have performed payment for the due date YYY, for the contracts 2 and 3 payment haven't been performed yet for the same due date.

I want to run some kind of a report, enter a due date YYY and see contract 2 and 3.

May be you will be able suggest me something? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check below report:

REISCDCF

Enter company code, contract , due date and choose "Only Plan items" against display..

This will display planned items if any.

If you want to display all postings against a contract you choose below report:

REISCOLICN

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra. Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately this is not the thing that I've wanted to display.

When I run Periodic posting for a Commercial lease-out system performs posting: 1) Dt of Customer account, Ct of Revenue account.

When Customer pays for the contract the following posting is performed: 2) Dt Money account, Ct Customer account.

I wonder, if there any possibility (using RE reporting) to display contracts, for which a) posting 1 is performed, posting 2 isn't performed yet; b) postings 1 and 2 have been performed.

Will appreciate for any ideas. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such kind of ready report in RE-FX, you need to build a custom report

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

But may be you know some way to display this information using any FI report? For example, display RE objects and contracts with performed payment on a report for Revenue account?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will get some information using FBL3N and FBL5N..

By giving contract number against assignment we can get the postings:

We generally use:REISCDCF, FBL3N, FBL1N, FAGLL03 and KSB1 to know the status of  contract wise postings.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I was able to get required data from report FAGLL03 using sorting by Real Estate key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look no further...

There is a standard report available in REFX itself

Run transaction REISRADOCITEM

I guess it was introduced in EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, exactly what I wanted to display

Answers (0)