cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO PP/DS and MES Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am APO Abap consultant & need your help for solution for below requirements.

First of all, we are integrating Non SAP system MES with SAP APO PP/DS module.

Signal will come from MES to do various actions like Release Production Order, Confirm Operations of Production Order.

I need to use PP/DS Bapi's or functions to execute various transactions.

I am looking for help for below topics.

1) Rework - Need to add operations of Reference PPM at a particular location in operations set of existing Production Order. I am not able to to change it. I am not supposed to change source of supply. I have used RRP functions for change of production order or reexplode functions. Please suggest how I can achieve it.

2) I need to change operatation quantity for a partucular operation which is not confirmed. It will be after few  operations which has already confirmed.

3) When Production Order has technically closed in ECC, it will go away from APO in RRP3. We can Revoke it in ECC and then will get displayed in RRP3 in APO. How to do this directly in APO.

We donot have CIF & ECC, everything has to do directly in APO.

Thanks in advance.

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

If I understand your question properly, you are not using ECC with APO and using non SAP ERP.

When a Production order is re opened this should be triggered in APO.

I can give you a idea, if you are having continuous data integration with in the system land scape you can use data transfer function modules / BAPIs for the trnsfer of data and schedule batch jobs continuously.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/379658

Not sure whether this fulfills your requirement.

Thanks,

bala.