cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap adapter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have configured Soap to RFC scenario.Where XI has provided the WSDL to the Sender system.Sender system consumes our web service and they will connect to XI . But Sender system is recieving the below error when they test.

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SOAP:Body>

<SOAP:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>

<detail>

<s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>

<text>

1. com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.consumer.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:158)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:1004)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

</text>

</s:SystemError>

</detail>

</SOAP:Fault>

</SOAP:Body>

</SOAP:Envelope>

Please advice.

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the sending application is sending the message without SOAP envelope, then use the option 'Do not use SOAP envelope in the sender soap adapter in PI.

Also use the WSDL that you have got from PI in SOAP UI tool and see if you can able to send the message to PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can able to test the same interface with SOAP UI.But when Source system sends the request through respective system.It is giving the problem.We are using SOAP Envolope in the request.Actual data will comes in Envolpe and Cookie will come from Header.

It is failing at header level.

Regards,

Narendra

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

How are you testing it in SOAPUI? What is the length of the WSL-Credential when it is run in SOAPUI? I guess this has something to do with the 200-character limit in dynamic configuration.

Regards,

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Are they using your wsdl?, what programming language are they using?,. I think they are setting extra fields in the header that you dont need, try to ask them for the message that they are sending and compare with the message generated by SOAPui to correct the differences.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I tried with 5000 char.

Hi Vila,

They using same WSDL.

what programming language are they using?-?Jvaa

Yup,As per error message we can say it is problem with cookie.But Java system is using diferent cookie.If i test from soap UI i will use my own cookie.

Regards,

Narendra

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per error log, it's returning SOAP fault message, so check your data as well soap header data.

Check whether webservice is working or not.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Check SXI_MONITO whether message received or not. If message received check the error message that could help you to resolve the issue.

Or

Uncheck the "Conversion Parameters" in Sender SOAP communication channel and re-test the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below sender communication channel log for Soap sender channel.please advice.

And i can not see any message in sxmb_moni.

Regards,

Narendra