Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock reservation with out sales orders

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

I have searched Google and SCN Forum but i didnt find My answer Then only i am posting here ....

Sir..i have One requirement Regarding Stock reservation For Specific Customers like A,C,X,Z

I Know 3 methods are there in sap To keep stock in reservation

1) in MB1B--412E ( Order no or Qtn NO)

2) Just create the delivery and save not PGI

3) IN OVZ9-- Active Include sales requirement check box ( As per my knowledge this option is not Good idea bz in case from different places  any one is controlling it is not useful , exactly i also dont know why it is not suggestible)

By the by My Requirement Is i want to keep stock for customers with out any sales order and Quotation because My company Based on customer confirmation By mail or Phone or Agreement  We have to keep stock for them

plz tell me how to do configure this

Plz forgive me if it is basic quotation

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try MB1A with mov. type 292 W

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M.R PPIO, sir

Thnak you so much for Your quick response

i think in MB21 Also we can do manual reservation By using 231 or 251 Right

manual reservation Means May i know exact logic of this

Thanks a lot sir

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi  Venu,

Reservation will facilitate to assign the stock for particular object

for example, if you reserve the stock to any Service order or Project stock lies with those object until you cancel

either you can cancel or consume that stock for that particular object by automatic reservation creation

But this scenario is not applicable for Sales order for some reasons, if you manually reserve the stock to sales order you can use the reserved stock for any other sales order

hope it is clear

thanks

santosh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,, Vemuri sir

if you manually reserve the stock to sales order you can use the reserved stock for any other sales order

Thanks a lot for giving replay one small doubt plz let me know once we kept stock in reservation so i can use for any sales order right so now how can use this stock back to sales orders once we did reserve manually

what i mean is

ex: i have reserved stock 100 manually after 5 months i got some orders from imp customers so i want to use then how to release ..

Thanks a lot  

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use 411 E to post stock to sales order from Warehouse, you can reverse it using 412 E

regards,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The basic question here is why do you want to keep the stock reserved for a Customer for 5 months? This does not seem to be a valid business requirement. Because generally companies will not like to keep the stock reserved for a particular Customer for long time, unless he has paid for the same.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  Jignesh Mehta SIR

thank you so much For replaying For my post just i have maintained 5 Months  only for information purpose ..

Thanks a lot sir

Answers (0)