cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding proforma invoice and delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have read online for information on how to prevent multiple proforma invoices. Understand that this can be controlled by using routine 311 in VTFL.

Problem now is that my company's process requires the proforma invoice to be created before PGI is posted. I tried copying the codes from routine 311 and commenting out the portion which checks against Goods movement status but the result was that during VF01 it hits error No relevant documents for billing.

Thanks and Regards,

Kane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Problem now is that my company's process requires the proforma invoice to be created before PGI is posted.

The above can be achieved through standard only (F5 order related and F8 Delivery related) system does not see the PGI status when you are creating proforma invoice this was already indicated by Santosh. No need to develop any new requirement and assign here.

However, if you want create a commercial invoice(with accounting generation) before PGI you need to change the copy requirement from 003 to 011 in VTFL in copy requirement field.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinu,

Yes, the proforma can be created before PGI. But I will require a check to restrict it to only 1 proforma, there cannot be multiple proforma invoices.

As mentioned in the original post, routine 311 can restrict to only 1 proforma invoice but it has a check which only allows the posting to be done after PGI.

Thanks,

Kane

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As  per my knowledge it is not possible in standard SAP,

Take the help of ABAPer and copy the 311 routine and modify the program

IF VBUK-WBSTK <> 'C'.  

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '      '  '400' text-009 space space.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

Based on the above coding which is mentioned in 311 system is not accepting to create pro-forma Invoice and you will get message "Goods issue has not been posted for the delivery

Try to modify the program  with the help of ABAPer and check the cycle

I hope it will solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for the reply. Just so I fully understand, does it mean that there is no combination of header/item routine in standard SAP to fulfil my requirement?

Thanks.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have sales order proforma invoice with type F5 in standard

If you want to have proforma only after Delivery and before PGI, in copy control you may have to use

011 in VBRK/VBRP field

regards,

santosh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vemuri santosh kumar sir

Here i am adding one small setting To Your post

When ever we want to create invoice /proforma invoice in copy control VBRK/VBRP at header level we have to keep BLANK ..And at item level  Maintain 011

Dear Kane lin

Follow this And update here

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu,

I have tested, yes it allows me to post before PGI is done, but I am still allowed to post multiple invoices.

Header: Blank

Data VBRK/VBRP: 011

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kane

if you want to restrict Multiple invoices just make it 311 Routine In copy control  .. if it is order related make it 002 in VTAF

it will restrict plz check and update here fast

check this link ..How to resrict taking n No. of Proforma Invoices | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

As I have mentioned in the original post, I need a restriction but 311 will require invoice to be posted after PGI is done.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the same copy control configuration you  can see one more field as POS/NEGA QUANTTITY

you can + ve value , once the document is fully referred, system will not allow you to further create proforma

try and revert

regardfs,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

the field is greyed off even in change mode. Is there any pre-requisite for this field to be amendable?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks