cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save the expense in PDF in transc. PR05?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I access the transaction PR05 to see an user expense could the expense be save it in the PC in a PDF format?? I don't see an option over there to save an expense in PDF..

Every employee if access the ESS they can see their expenses in PDF but could I search by personnal number in the transaction PR05 and save a user expense in PDF in a local PC?

I already accesed SPRO -> Financial Accounting -> Travel Management -> Travel Expenses -> Dialog and Travel Expenses -> etc and the PDF is active.

Thanks,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

You need to check 1st if yours PR05 from is coming in HTML or PDF format while doing the simulation .

If  your expense form  is displaying in HTML format  then you can not save it.

So if  you want to change this HTML to PDF, you have to do the configuration table.

V_T702N_A  Accounting Control in Expert View.  here  you need to make change in  other settlement in

Position 4 th  to 0 .This will display based on below condition. so change it as per your need.

If you want to display it in PDF then it must be ZERO

0 = All travel expense forms in the Web Dynpro interface and the forms for the travel manager, travel expense manager, weekly report, and single-record entry in the SAP ERP system are displayed as PDF-based forms (Adobe).

1 = All travel expense forms in the Web Dynpro interface and the forms for the travel manager, travel expense manager, weekly report, and single-record entry in the SAP ERP system are displayed as ABAP lists or HTML forms. This does not apply to the travel request and travel plan forms.

2 = All travel expense forms in the Web Dynpro interface and the form for the travel manager in the SAP ERP system are displayed as PDF-based forms (Adobe). The forms for the travel expense manager, the weekly report, and single-record entry in the SAP ERP system are displayed as ABAP lists or HTML forms. This does not apply to the travel request and travel plan forms.

So  your PR05 form will diaply in PDF & save it in your PC.

Thanks

Anwar Hosaain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

So the PDF is working in ESS but are you saying that in PR05, the same form opens as HTML (the old ABAP statement?) as the same customizing applies to both regardless and for all schemas if V_T702N_A is set for position 24 as active as that should not really be possible.

With one slight exception - is TA20SWITCH set to "display PDF" too or is HTMLFORM_R_P = X set as this can have some influence but ESS is dynamically geared anyway towards PDF but you can only have one or the other.. either ALL forms display HTML (ESS and GUI) or display PDF.

Maybe you can clarify what you mean by "users saving expenses as PDF"

thanks

Sally