cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting visualizations from Lumira to Explorer Information Spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I export a visualization from Lumira to an Explorer Information Space, does it export data to the BO server as well? That is, can I then use that Explorer Information Space without needing either the Lumira Cloud or a Lumira HANA server at the backend?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

You can't export the visualizations to BusinessObjects Explorer (that I can see) - just the data to the Information Space. 

Correct, the data is in the Information Space and that does not require HANA or Cloud as the backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy.

What do you think will be a good use case for this sort of functionality? It seems to me that just exporting the dataset without the corresponding visualization will not be that useful but perhaps I am not thinking about all the possibilities?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A possible use case is that you manipulate data in Lumira and want to expose that to others via Mobile BI (Explorer works very well with Mobile); You could also do this in Lumira Cloud

It used to be Explorer was the path to Mobile BI but that sort of changed when Lumira Cloud came out.

Answers (0)