cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk change approval workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to understand how the GRAC_SODRISK_APPROVER works because it does not seem that after modifying a risk, the change goes out for approval.

Right now the workflow is giving me a “No agent found” in the workflow log.

I found that the standard task TS76308038 in the workflow is linked to the DISPLAY_APP method in the CL_GRAC_RISK_MAINT_WF ABAP Class, but the DISPLAY_APP method is empty.

What is the intended functionality of this workflow when a risk is changed? Who is it supposed to receive the risk changes for approval? Right now there doesn’t seem to be any code to enable that.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dyaryura
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

We're having the same issue with the standard Risk Approval WF in GRC 10.1 SP 5.

We've tested the same scenario in GRC 10.0 SP 9 and it worked fine. The Risk owner is maintened in the risk and also in the GRAC owners as a Risk Owner.

The error is "no agent found" as described here. Do you know if there's a bug in the standard agent rule??

Thanks!!

Diego.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well maintain risk owner for every risk.

ensure that user is also maintained as risk owner in access control owner as well.

and check parameter for risk approval workflow appropriate request type is maintained there.

Prasant

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose

What do you have configured in MSMP?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I haven't configured yet, just trying to find out how the workflow is supposed to work based on standard functionality.

Based on the message from Prasant, it seems that when a change is made to the risk, an approval request is sent to the risk owner. Is that the case?

I am also checking the functions change workflow and it seems that an approval request will be sent to all the individuals with a specific SAP role assigned to them. I am assuming that once one of those individuals responds with an approval then the change will be made effective?

Is there any documentation about these workflows that describes standard functionality and configuration options as to how it is supposed to work?

Thanks in advance,

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose

The WF definitions reference the MSMP data which is where all the Agent Determination is

Based on the message from Prasant, it seems that when a change is made to the risk, an approval request is sent to the risk owner. Is that the case?

If you have activated your BC sets and go into MSMP you will see the set-up for the rules. Look at MSMP to answer what SAP delivers as pre-defined. What Prashanth has said is valid but you are asking a generalist question relating to the workflow. For GRC, once you have activated the WF as per IMG steps you don't need to maintain it. The rest of the configuration and the flexibility of the workflow is via the MSMP.

I am also checking the functions change workflow and it seems that an approval request will be sent to all the individuals with a specific SAP role assigned to them. I am assuming that once one of those individuals responds with an approval then the change will be made effective?

This will depend on MSMP task settings as to whether you set approval as "any approver" or "all approvers"

MSMP is quite powerful in terms of what it can do. GRC300 course guide steps you through it and there are quire a few blogs/documents appearing. I recommend you search for MSMP and BRF+ in GRC community and wiki. You will find a lot of background information to assist you

Regards

Colleen