Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFDKLI20:Credit block -DN's already created to be excluded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

RFDKLI20:

We run this report any time we change a credit limit on a customer. This updates the backlog with the new Credit limit. The resulting report printout shows all of the orders that were updated. It will sometimes also show delivery notes were updated which had already been approved to ship and are in process at the warehouse (eg: not yet goods issued). This program will sometimes place the delivery notes back on referral to release again.

Requested work: The backlog update should not have any affect on existing /created delivery notes that have not yet been goods issued and shipped.

Can anyone tell me how I can achieve this?

Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think you have to run this report just to re-check all documents.

The intention of this report is to reset credit limit & update all open document in following cases :

This report is used to reset the credit limit information in the

control areas.

This functionality is needed if:

- changes have been made in the assignment of control areas to company

codes

- a control area currency has been changed

- a reason code has been reclassified as a disputed item or a

non-disputed item.

I would say if you need just to re-check your orders -> run VKM1 and select "reassign" (or VKM4 & uncheck "deliveries"), so your docs will go through credit check again or write a simple report which will just open each order in VA02 & re-save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.We run this to reset the credit information, but the issue is , if a credit limit is reached it sets the credit block on deliveries that are already created. The CS needs the ability to ship the deliveries alreday created. We are finding that sometimes a delivery note ends up CHANGED to status "B" AFTER it is already in proecess. This is what we want to prevent from happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

you may define a "no-check" routine on credit control/risk category level and in this routine bypass credit check in some cases (like bypass it for deliveries in approved status). OR you may enable credit check for orders only (check checking group in your credit config)... so once delivery is created it's no longer blocked at all.