cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while redefining BEx query in NW Gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to redefine a BEx query in Netweaver Gateway system using SEGW transaction, and MDX query option. I am getting the following error after step 2 (step 1 is selecting the catalog and query name, and step 2 is assigning model/service name)  :

Could not retrieve the Model Name 'Z_ODATASERVICE_2_MDL' and Version '0001'

I have already created one test odata service by redefining another query from the same system, but I was able to do it successfully. Any help on the error would be appreciated !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The error "Association 1: referential constraint property not found in entity 2" was caused because object in Association 1 did not have the master data maintained. In our case, that parameter was not required and hence removed from the query level, and issue was resolved.

You can try maintaining the master data for that attribute and let everyone know if it works !

Thanks,

Juhi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member204169
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juhi.

I'm having the same issue.

Could you resolve it?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niket,

If using MDX for generating Service, then those Bex Queries are allowed which have Single Value or Interval as a filter.

If use Multiple Single Value or Range, then it does not allow to create Service from that Bex Query.

A teammate had raised this to SAP and got this reply. Please let me know if you have some other information.

Thanks,

Juhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juhi,

I am facing the same issue. BW query has three input parameters i.e. Year, Month and Profit center.

I can create the service when query has only one input parameter i.e. Year. But when query has more parameter other than year, I cant create the service. Getting an error 'Association AZPROFIT_CToListOfValues: referential constraint property not found in entity ZMFIGL_ZFIGL_COST_FINAL_FIORIParameter.'

As per your last reply, if we have multiple input parameters then it does not allow to create the service from BEX query. How did you resolve this issue. Please provide some details.

Thanks in Advance.

Abhishek.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is your issue resolved?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

The issue is not resolved yet. There is no clue to the error I am getting in the BEP error log, as the query works fine in the back end environment. Please rest assured that I will post the solution to the issue and close the thread once issue is resolved.

BTW Any ideas on where I should check to resolve it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juhi,

Are you able to resolve this issue? We are also facing the same error message.

Regards,

Niket Talati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

GWSCN_ID__GWSCN_TYP is an attribute of the query in BW system. This is the first time I am creating a service involving this attribute, but still getting an error which says it already exists. How can I check which data objects are already existing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Juhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

has anyone worked on a similar scenario ??

former_member215851
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juhi,

this happens when the MDX querry that you are using to generate the OData Service has some issue. Could you please check the error log in /iwbep/error_log.

Thanks ,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

The said transaction  "/iwbep/error_log "is not available in both my Gateway and Back end systems.

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Juhi,

you have to run

/n/iwbep/error_log

where you have worked with the Service Builder.

Best Regards,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre

Thanks for your help to check the logs. I can see this error in the log. although it still doesn't make much sense to me :

Data Object name: 'AGWSCN_ID__GWSCN_TYP' already exists

I doubt if it could be something with Bex query, as the query is working fine separately. Please help !

Thanks

Juhi