Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Product in LMDB

mark_pullen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our Solution Manager(7.1 SP6) LMDB I had a system which was reporting incorrect software. I was unable to remove the inconsistent entries manually. I ran report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM to delete from LMDB and create from SLD. This solved my problem but I noticed that now there is no installed product. The LMDB used to list "SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1" as a product. I backtracked to my SLD and it does not list any installed product. I log into the system and check transaction RZ70 _SLD_INSTPRD and it does not list any products. I am assuming that the product must of originally been assigned manually in the LMDB.

Shouldn't the system have a product that it passes to the SLD and then on to the LMDB?  How do I get the product?  Should I be assigning manually?

Thanks, Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

1)please check your system details are updating into SLD if not goto RZ70 and try to send data from backend system to SLD manually

2) check SLD CIM and CR content(better to have latest one)

3) LMDB must be synchronized with SLD

in general all products information and component information is automatically update in LMDB with SLD information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could it be that you just have to run verification in LMDB? If you need assistance, let me know.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Can you tell us your SAP CR content and model version from the SLD server.

regards

kartik

mark_pullen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

SAP CR content is SAP_CR 9.11

Model Version is 1.6.36

Thanks, Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your product listed in https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1603103 ? (See )

mark_pullen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

My product does not exist in the LMDB so it can't be synced to the SMSY.  The product is not in the SLD so it does not make its way to the LMDB.

Thanks, mark