cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap adobe mixed line type table

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's  I have  an invoice to produce unlike sapscript  after printing   one line item , immediately they print under it the item line text.

Now in  ADOBE im  passing  the line item table  but then I will have only line items

I need to build in my program a table with

one line item  then a line of text, then the second line item then the second text , and so on alternatively and i do not know if it is feasable or a better solution for this.

So if somebody did this type of exercice thhat would be great.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tahar,

Yes. You can achieve this requirement. All you need to do is create one column called TEXT in that table. Fill this column TEXT in ABAP.

Now drag the DATA part of this table in the layout, Now you can see that the fields will be inside the DATA sub form. Now click on the TEXT field and wrap it in a sub form of type flowed and top to bottom (wrapping is optional but its better if you do it). After wrapping, drag this sub form at the same level of DATA(i.e below the DATA sub form and not inside the DATA sub form).

So this way after each record the text is shown below each record. This repeats till all the records in the table are processed.

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually  i need a table within a table.

I mean       post       material

010       100

txt1 (occurst n times)

and the result sould be

I managed to do it  by  creating a table type subform

2 within this table type i created 2 flowed sub   header   as header row  and body as adata row in accessibilty folder.

3  bind the fields withcorresponding fields of the table

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tahar,

You can directly drag the DATA part of the Table in the design view. Then wrap this DATA sub form in a parent sub form. Then bind the table to this Parent sub form.

For DATA sub form uncheck "Allow Page breaks within content". Check "Repeat Sub form".

For Parent sub form check "Allow Page breaks within content".