cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For input string: "9999999999"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, I am trying to test a File to IDOC scenario on PI 7.31 Java Only stack. When I try to test my scenario using the WSNavigator, I get the following error: For input string: "9999999999". From the server logs, here is the detailed error: Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.schema2java.SchemaToJavaGeneratorException -> com.sap.engine.lib.schema.exception.SchemaComponentException: [location : 'http://:50000/dir/wsdl? p=ic/982f3ee3a6c53e659af908fd1cd1e1b6/portType'] ERROR : Definition of particle /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema/xsd:complexType[21]/xsd:sequence/xsd:element[182] is not correct.A number format error occurs while processing {minOccurs} or {maxOccurs} value. -> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "9999999999"         at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.schema2java.SchemaToJavaGeneratorNew.loadAll (SchemaToJavaGeneratorNew.java:427) Did anyone come across this error? Please share how to fix this error. Thanks MLS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For anyone who come across the same issue, I resolved it by modifying the xsd and changing the 9999999999 to 999999 value. I reimported the modified xsd as an external definition and now I am able to test my scenario fine with WS Navigator.

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice to know.

Divyesh

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are only looking to test your scenario this can be much helpful for in ICOs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see a reason why we cannot test this in WSNavigator.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laxmi,

Reason is very simple,

"When you want to test a Web service you can use the Web Services Navigator tool (WS Navigator)". As you can see the full form, i suspect it will work for you.

and as per you - scenario is "I am trying to test a File to IDOC scenario on PI 7.31 Java Only stack. ".

Rest is on you if you want to keep trying. For more info on wsnavigator, check help.sap.com

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

I am only trying to test the SOAP to IDOC in WSNavigator. My scenario also involves building a BPM process and before that I wanted to test my design and configuration objects. I am not sure if I can test via WS Call or not.

-MLS

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laxmi,

If you are testing it as File - IDoc, it is never going to work,You mentioned this in your main question.Secondly I can't see anywhere you have mentioned that it is SOAP to IDoc scenario.

Now coming to main point, If your scenario is SOAP to IDoc, then you can test it using WSNAVIGATOR for sure. Have a look into below weblog -

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to select search type as services registry.

But before that you have to publish your wsdl into services registry.  You can do this in your ico.please check shared link.

Regards,

Muni

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Not sure whether you can test this scenario using WSNAVIGATOR. As per me, it is not going to work. You will always get some misleading errors.

Why don't you simply place the file in source location and test? If it is not possible, ask you basis team to place it in server where your PI File adapter can receive.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the imported IDoc MATMAS.MATMAS05, I see that some of the complex types has maxoccurs "9999999999". Is this valid? How can I change this in ESR?

Thanks

MLS

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Although  you change that the IDOC can fail finally. Try to avoid that. But your error it's about the tag type, it isnt about the tag occurrence, i dont understand why you want to change it.

Regards-

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tag types of the elements are "xsd:String". From the server logs I see this:

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.schema2java.SchemaToJavaGeneratorException -> com.sap.engine.lib.schema.exception.SchemaComponentException: [location : 'http://:/dir/wsdl?p=ic/982f3ee3a6c53e659af908fd1cd1e1b6/portType'] ERROR : Definition of particle /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema/xsd:complexType[21]/xsd:sequence/xsd:element[185] is not correct.A number format error occurs while processing {minOccurs} or {maxOccurs} value. -> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "9999999999"

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

You can try this workaround,go to XSD or WSDL that you had used and change the type to string without length.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't even get to importing the test data phase yet. As soon as I launch the test from http_port Endpoint, I get this error. Please see below

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3485036

Regards,

Muni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat/Hareesh,

I tried testing my message mapping and it executes successfully without any errors. I get this error in WSNavigator.

-MLS

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it works in mapping test as your xml will not be validated aganist the xsd where as in wsnavigator it validates.

So make sure all your values are as per the types defined in xsd..

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Please check the type of the fields...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any reason why you are testing from wsnavigator?

If you want you have to use soap adapter I think.

For testing you can send message from rwb else do end to end test.

Regards,

Muni

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi - Cross check the value for the element 182 in your xsd.. It's throwing the number formate exception i.e. it might be expected integer/float value where as you are passing something else.

Please note your input values should be as per the element type defined in XSD..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether you are using FomratNumber function in mapping .If you are using then check for what is causing the exception by testing in mapping .

Regards

Venkat