cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT Calendar link greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are starting to work on the IT Calendar, however, even after assigning relevant authorizations, the IT Calendar link is greyed out, please provide inputs, thanks.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is already discussed, the documented roles were not enough, you need more roles and auth, refer here

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Authorization roles were already assigned, however it's working only for Change Documents, and not for RFC's - SMCR, ZMCR.

Furthermore, the IT Calendar is not loading and the keep showing the 'Waiting' icon. I've been through blogs and SAP help documents but haven't found anything related.

Best Regards.

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your issue regarding the waiting icon, have you implemented Note 1991129? (When you open IT Calendar from a change document, the page is loading for a long time without end.)

For the appearance of requests for change in the IT Calendar,

on my 7.1 SP11 system I have been trying to figure out as from which moment an RfC appears in the calendar.

So far I got to these requirements:

The RfC needs to have:

- a Due Date filled in

- assigned to a project

- have a change document in its scope (doesn't need to be approved) with a valid component

Then they seem to appear in the calendar with their due date.

I don't really get why they only appear with these conditions. According to me they should just appear when they are created...

Kr

Joyca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same issue like Mirza - when I try to open the IT calendar out of a change or the project cycle, I'll get the same screen:

I did everything described in the IT Calendar and CHARM integration Solman 7.1 SP10 (How To)

and also implemented SAP Note 1991129, but it still doesn't work.

Mirza, did you solve the problem in the meanwhile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I implemented the same note and it worked for me. You can also try to follow the below suggestion:

The reason why you cannot see the link in RfC is because there is no

system in the scope assignment block there. Please kindly try to use

an RfC with some systems in the scope and then test again.

Hope it resolves your problem.

- Haseeb Mirza.

Answers (0)