Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Freight condition from delivery, on order related billing line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Greetings!

My client use Pitney Bowes interface to calculate freight on outbound deliveries, Interface creates condition ZPFR on delivery; It works well, however scenarios such as milestone billing and phantoms are order related billing; I couldn't find standard way to read those delivery conditions and bring over to order related invoice.

Appreciate your thoughts,

thank you,

Hetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At Sales Order , Material is taken as non-valuated and for which delivery and Pod is carried out. Basing on POD quantity sales order quantity to be updated and billing has to be raised. Could you give me inputs as while doing billing it is picking only order not the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi parekh,

u r trying to capture delivery conditions for order related billing ,if u r directly billing from order why u need delivery conditions .if it is delivery related yes we have two or three options to capture.

please clarify..for better understanding and quality solution

mukund

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Order and Delivery has different pricing procedure, but both has same condition types; But frieght is always added on delivery. Therefore, it works on all other cases where delivery related billing.

However, how to read that while order related billing?

thank you for reply.

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

As mentioned, Milestone orders and phantom parts are order related billing.

Components (for phantom) and lines on milestone order are shipped, therefore freight is calculated on delivery.

At this moment,

1. Workaround is to manually add freight condition on sales order, after PitneyBowes calculated freight on above delivery.

2. Write some custom solution to copy freight condition from delivery to sales order (may not be best solution, but to avoid manual workaround)

Therefore, freight would carry over to invoice and finance flow works as other delivery related invoicing.

thank you for reply.

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried changing price source In Copy control, for sales doc to billing document for item category relevant for order billing; However, SAP would not allow me to change it to E (Order/Delivery).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Why not add this condition type in your pricing procedure and maintain a condition record for the same, so that system will determine the same in the order level also.

Regards

Srini