cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Date and Qty Button is always ticked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys ,

i am running into a strange problem,  whenever i create any sales order the option "Fixed Date and Qty" is always activated

if i created a sales order though i did not choose to "fix the date and qty" even so after saving,  the option it is being forced by default .

even if itry to remove the tick on  change mode, after saving the system we overwrite my option.

of course i checked OVZJ (default value for availability ) and its not maintained there.

i have also went through most of SAP notes and read notes 5472775759691880323.

this creates a problem in terms of date of delivery , and changes of the BackOrder or Rescheduling .

my only guess is there is some kind of user-exit forcing that behavior but i don't know since i am not an expert when it comes to ABAP , so i need to check if there is something i can do to change this behavior .

again this is blocking me from getting result in terms of linking the sales order date to any change from procurement side .

hope someone witnessed something similar and help me there .

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you both,

the problem is that the ABAP guy is not available anymore and i am stuck on redesigning the sales processes !

it turns out there is a user exit for blocking the credit exceeded sale order to planning in md04 . but strangely the fixed date & qty is activated to all orders .

just to point out the system is functioning right in terms of "what we want it to be" for credit wise

but now the client is facing a problem in terms of delays from procurement to fulfill  sales requirements.

and as the system is built in  this way  so i reckon i cant use the back order or the reschedule function.

i am stuck   is there anyway to reflect the changes in the procurement after MRP run to  Sales order confirmed date ??

0 Kudos

Alexy,

It seems like a user exit is in play. Here's a way to check to see:

1. Open transaction SE11 and put in table name VBAP
  2. Search for and higlight field FXIMG and click the where used button (CTRL + SHIFT + F3)
  3. Select programs & classes/ interfaces from the "used in" list
  4. The system should return a list of programs where this field is being modified, look for anything along the lines of MV45AFZZ and display the code

Note: there are several standard programs that (of course) read and modify this field, so these would be displayed.

Krishna

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another approach to add to Krishna's 3 points is to

- Open MV45AFZZ in se38 and simply do a find (Ctrl + F) on "FIXMG". If it is used, system should point out to the related code.