Did you mean: 

PI7.4 SLD_UC failed to connect,RZ70 failed problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiall

In PO 7.4
system(PI 7.4), I have configured the ECC and PO
system as  following link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/08/28/overview-configuration-guide-for-....

But when I want to register in system landscape directory by
TCODE: RZ70, I failed, the message showed as following(the gateway host is the
PO system host IP):

Error: Used RFC destination: SLD_UC

RFC call failed: Error when opening an RFC  connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=19 thRc=7

And
the RFC destination SLD_UC connection  also failed toothe
configurationgateway host = PO system ip and  return message are

Here are other configurations in ECC system(EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0) and PO system (PI
7.4).

1. In ECC client:

1.1 RFC destination SAP_PROXY_ESR and Connection Test success

1.2 RFC destination: PI_AEE  (target host is PO system host ip) and connection test success.

1.3 Integration engine configuration configured as following picture

And the check messages.

1.4 SLDAPICUST configuration

And it's test result.

1.5 SLDCHECK result

1.6 profile parameters gw/acl_mode in tcode:RZ11,the value is changed to 0 already

1.7 in tcode SMGW, the sec info & seg info show like following two pictures and I have reload many times

1.8 The tcode sproxy result

2  In PO system:

2.1 URL:http://<PO host ip>:50000/sld,Path:Administration->server-settings,Section
datasupplier. The gateway host is the PO system ip address and Unicode gateway registration
id is SLD_UC  and restart SLD

2.2 the server-details-Data suppliers, all server threads are up

I really don't know why this RFC connection SLD_UC fail. Can anyone tell me the solutions? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve - Sad to know that the issue still persists.. Your configuration seems to be valid.

May be you can delete the RFC destination SLD_UC which will automatically gets created when you execute RZ70.

If that doesn't work try restarting your server once (incase you adjusted the profile parameters manually it requires a restart.. but i would give a try by restarting..)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,i have checked the configuration step by step several times,but  the problem still not resolved...

neo_sun
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Same issue. In PI 7.4, the default gateway setting of PI should be modify : Turn off the gw/acl_mode in profile, or mainteninance the gw/acl_file, adding external application servers in the list.

SAPNew - Technical Blog

But in PI-AEX, I tried local access SLD_UC is OK, but I also don't know how to open the SLD_UC for external servers.

neo_sun
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

My issue was resolved. For SLD installed with PI dual stacks, change the gw/acl_mode=0 by RZ11. For SLD installed with PI-AEX or PO, just change the SCS profile manually adding one line 'gw/acl_mode=0', or maintain the secinfo grant the access from external servers. I updated the blog content, you can access by link in my early post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Neo Thanks, i have already solved the problem and the reason is same as you.

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did everything.. still got the error.

ERP to PO

Any clue?

Answers (0)