cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrollbars for table in adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to have scroll bars in table in adobe interactive forms ?

My requirement is user should be able to enter as much rows in table as he wants .

Cells of table will be input text fields .

Is this requirement is possible to develop?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as my knowledge, you cannot create a scroll bar table in Adobe form.

Please correct me if am wrong...?

---

Naveen

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitrali,

sure this is a possible scenario. MAybe you should use the search and the official helpsite before asking. You know, this is not a real question.

Here you can learn more:

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian ,

I had found these links on SCN stating that scroll bars are not possible in tables in adobe forms.

I know there are workarounds like adding rows at run time but i specifically want scroll bars .

That is why I wanted to check if this requirement is possible or not..

Please Check.

I am not that bad at using search in SCN .

Thanks for your help .

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitrali,

that's good. But this doesn't make your question a real question. Did you already develop a form and tried it by your own.

If so, share the things and explain, at what point you are in trouble, otherhand just go on, develop it and if get to a point, you aren't sure about, let us know. I'm sure, someone gives you a hand.

Regards

Florian

former_member183073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitrali,

I couldn't find another way for adding scroll bar, You already got a good idea in Otto's Suggestion why cant you follow that?

This is also a fact that you cannot print all the table records if the form is printed only the visible records in the table/screen will be printed

former_member183073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitrali,

You can go ahead with Otto's suggestion using scrpt to handle scrolling.

and use "prePrint" event in Adobe Form to add all the records before the form is printed and remove the added reocords in "postPrint".