cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have an query the SO is been created & the status is open. The SO doesn't appear in MD04 & there is a tick on complete delivery. Please advice. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i may have to differ with Experts Opinion Here on How MD04 will get Updated?

Neighther in MMR nor MRP Type...

System first checks whether This transaction is Relevant for Requirements Update Or not??(Controlled by Schedule Line Category--Field Req/Assembly...)

Once this is Active--Then only from here system will go to MMR to know Process of  Updations Of MRP(Either Individual or Daily/Weekly--Can be controlled in IMG>>SD>>>Basic Functions>>>AVbl.Check and TOR>>>Avbl.Check with ATP logic or against Planning>>Define Checking Groups)

Hope this Helps.

Phanikumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

You are right first system checks the field Requirement and Assembly in Scheduling category.

However, in real time scenarios most of the cases this kind issues takes place through inconsistency of the master data only as per my personal observation.

Usually the configurations issues are rare case in real time scenarios. I was presuming that OP might have faced this issue in his/her real time issue.

Thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Apart from Laskhmipathi sir advice, also pleas check in MM02 under MRP1  tab there is field called MRP type in which check if this is maintained as ND if so, please change to PD and run once again.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for that material what Availability Check is maintained in material master.  From your comments, I feel, KP is maintained which should be changed to 02.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir...

can u explain some real time scenarios on user exits and enhancements which will be helpful for us

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take in account the recommendations in the following notes

SAP Note 321803 - Explanatory notes on the ATP Customizing

SAP Note 457787 - Collective SAP note: Advice notes ATP check

SAP Note 547118 - FAQ: Result of ATP calculation

SAP Note 547512 - FAQ: Customizing of the ATP in R/3

SAP Note 835219 - FAQ: ATP composite note

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Instead try using CO09, you would get your answer (use Checking Rule 'A').

The MD04 will get updated only if your MM Team have used MRP view. However, the CO09 will give you results most of the times. Try this :-)!

Best regards,

Abhinay