Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import duties flowing in MIGO but not in J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am seeing the Cenvatable duties CVD and ADC, are not flowing in J1IEX, whereas if I do the process of capture and post in MIGO the duties are flowing and updated in registers.

Any thing missing that the same duties are not flowing in J1IEX. ( after updating the RG23A part1 in j1I5)

Thanks in Advance

Please help.

Krishna

6 REPLIES 6

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please try J1IEX capture via PO and let me know its working

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

If I select PO then system pops up for commercial invoice, I am entering the MIRO number posted for customs part. Then I get the error, PO does not contain any selectable items ( Message no. M7064).

Thank You

Krishna

0 Kudos

sorry for the delay.

Is your PO Gr based tick on?

0 Kudos

The said facility is not provided in J1IEX transaction for Capturing Excise invoice against Goods receipt for Import procurement i believe. Because in Import procurement, You will maintain Pricing conditions instead of Excise condition records. So system will not read Excise rate in J1IEX transaction when you capture excise invoice against Goods receipt.

Now you have two options.

Option 1: Capture Excise invoice alongwith MIGO transaction as usual.

Option 2 : Capture Excise invoice against your Import Purchase order in J1IEX transaction before performing MIGO transaction.

Further, Only the said two options will activate the CVD indicator "ON" in Excise header for Import procurement. Because you refer the Commercial invoice here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly check whether you have done customs duty clearing through MIRO before GRN. if done you may be cancelled(red cross mark) the commercial invoice Pop up instead of Tick mark.

Regards

Maruthi S

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your second screen shot - It shows part 1 is updated . Then why you are capturing Exc in J1iex.

Pelase follow the process- Create atest case in Qas and see its working

SI.NO.DESCRIPTIONT CODEREFERENCE ADDL.REFERENCE
1IMPORT PURCHASE ORDERME21N
2CUSTOMS INVOICE (Commercial Inv)MIROPO
3CENVAT CAPTURE J1IEXPOCOMMERECIAL INVOICE
4GOODS RECEIPTMIGOPOCOMMERCIAL INVOIVE
5CENVAT POSTJ1IEXOFF NOCOMMERCIAL INVOIVE

regards

manu