Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cause 'NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE' in Synchronous interface

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

What cause error 'NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE' in a synchronous interface?

Checking at the Receiver Determination of the Interface, there's only 1 receiver and no condition is put for that receiver.

I thought that way, the receiver should always be only one and I wonder what cause the error to be 'NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE'.

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for the replies.

The error does not occur anymore. It could be a miss configuration at the client side or a connection problem.

Meanwhile, I cannot investigate further because the sync error message has been deleted.

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi suwandi,

Check the parameters of the call are equal of the sender side in receiver determination parameters. In older versions of PI if you use SOAP sender agreement is normal to confuse the interface determination and interface namespace in the communication channel and this raises the exception too.

Regards.

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thank you for the reply.

How to check the parameters of the call?

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suwandi - just click on the failed message in rwb...validate the message header details such as sender system..interface name..name space and especially the quality of service field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could be the sender is calling in Async mode or in your config somewhere Exactly once is selected instead of BE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suwandi,

Did you check the below links.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1141648

https://scn.sap.com/thread/880534

Thanks,

Satish.

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank you for the reply.

From the given links, it seems that the problem in the given links occur every time even when they test it. CMIIW.

For my problem, it doesn't occur every time. Somehow, it just occurs sometimes. Could the cause is the same?

Thank you,

Suwandi C.