Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32 Master Data View

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Currently if I am using the fd32 transaction, and go into the payment history tab page, its shows me the blank data, would any of my guru confirm me the reason, and if I required how can I activate this, and what is the core purpose for this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already indicated by others,

If the customer had done the payment to the company then only system updates into FD32 subject to you had checked the field Payment history record in customer master( company code data).

If you are practicing in IDES system you can try with t code F-28 (for customer incoming payment) then check. better create a fresh transaction and check.

You can go through the F1 help of the payment history record field in XD02 which explains some conditions to this field.

Thanks,

Srinu.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For any of your Invoices payment Transaction is made in the system

if the payment is made the data will be Updated in the Payment History Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Mark Account Receivable Active in Customer Master data In company code data View. ( and Also check AR is active in the Basic settings of Credit Management system)

Regards

RAM

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In company code data I can see the "payment history record" check, cant find out the "account receiable active" check please guide.

2nd where specifically I mark AR active in the credit management system. pls suggest.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imran,

that is Payment history record only, Pls check that and test

Regards

RAM

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the path

Financial Accounting--Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable--Credit Management--Credit Control Account--Define Preliminary Settings for Credit Management