Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard component not existing

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I want to check standard component of Appriasal Document ( HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS ),  but this standard component is not existing, but in portal it eworking fine please help me how to check it. Am new to enhancement.

Regards

Syed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Its not a component.. it is an FPM application and it belongs to the component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Go to the component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT and search your application HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for replying ...i got that its a FPM application, but my scenario is in that application i have to table with field called as App.Document type in that column i get data with link, when i click on that link i have to display my custom webdynpro application. please help me to solve my req.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You need to find the component name in which the app.Document type is located.

Please follow the below steps

• click the right mouse button on the link ( table column ) and choose "Technical help" as below

• You can find the component name to which it belongs as below

Now, go to the component's controller and you will be find the method PROCESS_EVENT which triggers when you click on link

Identify the event id value and there write the code to call your custom application url.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

If it is showing on the portal, please right click correct on area like where the fields are present rather than , on pane and FPM tools  and get the component name and check with it.

If even then if you are facing the issue, I guess you are probably checking in the wrong system.

Regards,

Harsha