cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistencies in Master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I would to know whether is there any transcation to check the inconsistencies in Master Data, just like running reconcilation/comparision of Transcation Data (/sapapo/ccr)

Regards

Raja kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,
The question is much too general, because we have many master data (location, product, t-lane, resource, etc ...) in APO system, and some of them have their own consistency check report, like report /sapapo/tr_cons_check for t-lanes. Transaction /sapapo/om17 is used for master data consistency check between APO database and liveCache.
If you still need other information, can you please clarify what kind of consistency check do you need?
Thank you.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ada ,

Thanks for your reply, if for example there is some difference  in data of  Material master of ECC and APO, is there any report or transcation which gives me the results of these differences.

so that instead of cross checking each every field, i can get the results in one shot...

Regards

Raja kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

SAP does not provide a report that will detect all inconsistencies between Product master in APO and the Material Master in ECC.

Most fields that exist in the ECC Material Masters do not even exist in APO.  Many fields are not intended to be in synch with APO.

It is generally not necessary to report the APO/ECC product master differences for 'synchronized' fields on a regular basis.  In the rare case that they fall out of synch, it is usually sufficient to run RIMODINI report in ECC against the Material Master Integration model. Some companies even add RIMODINI steps to their daily IM jobs in ECC.

In my experience, the major problem with ECC<>APO master data inconsistencies is poorly written enhancements.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply DB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I think there is only one report i.e, /SAPAPO/CCR to show inconsistencies by comparing ECC and APO.

Thanks,

Bala.