cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to access directory /sapmnt from host XXX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I get the following warning message for all connected systems in our Solution Manager.

In the Agent Administration it looks like this

I already have changed the value of smd.file.root_directories to \\<HOST>\sapmnt. But the warning persist.

How can I fix the issue? Which value is correct?

Thank you for your assistance.

Veysel I.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://Solmanhost:Port/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~smd~server~agent~admin/SMDAgentAdminApplicati...

Please open within the 'Agents Administration' UI, under 'ApplicationsConfiguration' tab, the configuration of the Agent file systemapplication (com.sap.smd.agent.application.filesystem). Select the scopeXXXX and adjust the value of properties'smd.file.landscape_root_directories' or 'smd.file.root_directories'.

Note: Make sure you Select Scope

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veysel,

Do you have the solution for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Yes, I have the solution.

You have to maintain the absolute path:

<DRIVE>:\usr\sap\

Restart the agent and the issue should be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veysel Imamoglu,

Yes, we have resolved it by maintain the path. Thanks for reply ^^

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

any reply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran

you can maintain the path in the agent administration:

Please make your maintenance after you have chosen the relevant agent on the top.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I really appreciate your help.

i am facing another problem. may i ask about it aswell?? or you want me to create a new discussion and you will reply there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kiran

for me it does Not matter. So you can create a new discussion or reply in this discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

thanks for your help. i really appreciate it.

while working on managed system configuration in the step landscape parameter at one place we have to give path to the folder of logs of database.

i am working on distributed environment i.e sap erp on one server and database on another server it has one parameter "instance log path" i gave path to the database log directory it is giving error that directory not found as there is no log file folder for database on erp system. i actually copied the default value of path. i dont understand what will be the instance log path for AS ABAP server.

is there any work around for it or any solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran

Sorry for the delay. I can't see any log pathes in the step "Enter landscape parameters"

Which SPS level you have implemented?

By the way in this section I was leaved the parameter as default.