Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling custom tcode in HAP_DOCUMENT_LINK

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have req that i want to call my custom tcode in standard webdynpro component HAP_DOCUMENT_LINK. Actually i have a table in HAP_DOCUMENT_LINK with link, when user click on link i want to display my custom t-code.

I have created a custom webdynpro component which contains ALV table, When i execute that component it display empty rows with editable mode, i have created t-code for that webdynpro component like ZTABLE ( tcode name of wd component ) i want to call this tcode by filing all records and display it in read only mode. please help me to solve this .

Regards

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You can achieve your requirement as below

• Identify the event handler method associated with the standard table's cell ( the link )
  • Enahnce the view and use POST_EXIT of eventhandler method of that link

Please refer the below link for enhancements of standard component ( refer step 12 )

• Now, you will be able to get the processing row of that link and call t-code in that event handler method and pass the url parameters

Please refer the below link

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ram,

Thanks for replying early .....in POST_EXIT what code i have to write to display tcode( webdynrpo ALV table ) with data and display it in read only mode.

Regards

Syed

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You will just pass the key information via URL parameters to your custom web dynpro application. I think for your requirement you no need to create t-code, you launch the url directly.

Please refer the below links

Calling one webdynpro application from another | Webdynpro ABAP

The above links clearly explains how to call one web application in other component and pass the url parameters.

Process can be divided as below:

•   Enhance the standard component, use POST EXIT and call the URL of Zcomponent and pass the parameters
  • Go to eventhandler method "HANDLEDEFAULT" of window of zcomponent and read the url parameters
  • Now, Based on the above parameters, you can populate the data into alv table in custom component
  • Also, make the alv as read only by using method if_salv_wd_table_settings~SET_READ_ONLY( abap_true)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Message was edited by: Ramakrishnappa Gangappa