cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Book cost of damaged Part in Order??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Need Your Suggestion regarding settlement of cost for the damaged parts.

We had supplied One assembly to Client with single invoice. During transportation One of the part of that assembly get damaged. Client has sent back only that part back for the repairing and accept rest of the materials.

Which procedure should i follow for the rectification of that damaged parts in SAP and How can i book the cost of the required materials and labour??

Thanks,

Rajnil K Kalola

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We can take it as a non valuated stock. But how can we book additional cost of material & labour which will be added for servicing ??. I want to book cost of materials in that sales order (for whole assembly) or in that Production order. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You pls discuss with MM/SD/PP/PM team, how they want to process it. You can create an other Maintanence  order and collect the cost and the same cost can be charged to sales order.

Pls check and go as per business process already followed by the team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajani

This part returned treated as non valuated stock, as you can't value it as this part of full machine? is it right? or can you identify the Product cost? then value based on it or bought out product then take back with same price as return from Customer? .the addtional  rectification/repair cost may treat over head or add to the cost of the part, in case you can sell at higher price.Discuss with MM/PP team and proceed .

Tx

maalik