cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc error when doing sapsldpi connectio test in solman7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have an error when doing rfc connection test with sapsldapi, i find the bellow sap note

353597 - Registering RFC server programs, in this they are clearely mention have to registered

the bellow  prgrame rfcexec  with this command rfcexec -a Test -g meinSAPhost -x sapgw00 at os level

but iam unable to find the rfcexec programe in kernal folder so how can i download the rfcexec from servicemarketplace

iam using 720 uc kernal for solman7.1, can any one guide me ?

regards

vreddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vreddy,

You can register RFC manually as below

Yes, you need to register Programe ID by name SAPSLDAPI_<SID> in SLD system. where <SID> is the SAP system ID of your Integration Server host

If you are using NWA then url will be <host>:<http port>/nwa/jco-destinations

If you are using Visual Admin

1. Log on to the Visual Administrator (e.g. with the user J2EE_ADMIN).

2. Choose Cluster -> <SID> -> Server -> Services -> JCo RFC Provider , at the left-hand side of the screen

3. Choose Runtime -> Bundles.

4. Create an RFC destination.

a) ID: any ID, e.g. sapsldapi_<SID>

b) Host: Gateway host, e.g. wdfd00146493a

c) Service: sapgw<instance number>, e.g. sapgw01

d) Count between 1 and 20

e) Server host: Server data, e.g. wdfd00146493a

f) Number: Instance number, e.g. 01

g) Client: Enter the client which contains the Java user which is synchronized with Java UME, e.g. the client for SAP Solution Manager

Check if this Jco destination is successful ,after that test RFC SAPSLDAPI in ABAP system.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for the replay , i did all the steps u mentioned , i got one error attached screen shot1, when i look on smgw it shows connectes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if user and password entered is correct. Check if you can login with SAP_Jsf /pwd in ABAP system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When i try to login with sap_jsf  it will not login, i login with different user and check the t code su01 and sap_jsf, i got a error user does not exist, so what i can do?

regards

vreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to enter user which exist in ABAP system with appropriate authorizations for RFC.

You may consider using the user/pwd which you have entered in transaction SLDAPICUST .(e.g: SLDDSUSER ).

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

Please create the user and assigned the below given roles

SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION

SAP_J2EE_ADMIN

SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO

Prepare the AS ABAP System as UME Data Source - Integrated User and Access Management - SAP Library

Later check the tcode SLDAPICUST: enter the URL of the SLD and a SLD user and  password.

Regards,

Rafikul