cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Home Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have installed Fiori Applications in one of our ECC systems & are done with Post Installation activity too as per the guides.

We are unable to see any tiles on executing the url

https://<hostname>:port/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/launchpage/home.html   for any other user (say ABC (but not ADMIN)) apart from ADMIN user.

Since both ABC & ADMIN users are having same fiori roles, the home page should come for both.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Megha Aggarwal

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

Hope you provide the required roles to the users and profiles have been generated successfully.

Assigning Roles to Administrators and Users - SAP Fiori Launchpad - SAP Library

Roles which I assigned to test users other then ADMIN are given below:-

SAP_SRA010_HCM_TS_APV

SAP_UI2_ADMIN_700

SAP_UI2_ADMIN_731

SAP_UI2_LAUNCH_PAGE

SAP_UI2_PAGEBUILDER_CONFIG

SAP_UI2_PAGEBUILDER_CUST

SAP_UI2_PAGEBUILDER_PERS

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rafikul..

Problem is solved now.

SAP_UI2_PAGEBUILDER_CONFIG SAP_UI2_PAGEBUILDER_CUST SAP_UI2_PAGEBUILDER_PERS roles were missing for other users.

Regards

Megha Aggarwal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

Try to run the url in other browser (IE, Chrome etc) and check if you got the same thing.

Also try to run Report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE as per instruction in SAP Note 1942166, so that if there will be any inconsistency between db and cache.

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafikul,

I have already tried url in other browsers. Also I am already done with executing of report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE. But no solution.

The thing is am able to view tiles in home page for ADMIN user but not for any other user, though the other user am trying with is having same fiori roles as that of ADMIN.

Thanks,

Regards

Megha Aggarwal