cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configured Down Payment and Milestone Billing as per the standard configuration settings, but while creating the ZFAZ (copied from FAZ) down payment billing document I am getting a message "Mandatory Condition xxxx is Missing".

All the condition records have been maintained and at the sales order level all the condition values are flowing into the pricing.  The same pricing procedure is flowing into sales order as well as the down payment invoice (ZFAZ).  The settings for Billing Rule is maintained as 4 (down payment %) in the billing plan.  If I create the mile stone billings no messages are coming.

But I am not able to trace why the pricing error is coming only in down payment.  Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check the Analysis in Conditions TAB on item level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PIPO,

I have checked the pricing analysis, it is showing "Condition record exists, but has not been set".  The pricing is properly happening in the sales order but not in down payment invoice.  I set the copy controls from order to down payment with pricing control-G.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please try C instead of G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PIPO,

I tried with Pricing type-B and C, then the pricing conditions are coming, but the VPRS condition is not coming in the invoice as it is the base for my pricing calculation.

Then I tried with all other options and succeeded with Pricing type-E.  I got VPRS as well missing conditions also.  Now the issue is resolved.  Thanks for your advice.

Thanks,

Sreehari.