cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE51N - No Entries Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm new to the QM system, and have been running into an issue with QE51N. When I add a production order through the dynamic selections, it comes up with the message of 'No entries found'

Here's what I know so far:

-I've tried both production type PP01 and ZPIO

-The status in CO03 is 'REL  PRT  PRC  ILAS MACM SETC'

-The inspection lot system status in QA03 is 'REL  CALC'

-All inspection characteristics are released as seen in QS24

-In MM03, the material number's inspection setup is activated (e.g. InspType is set to 03, and set to check characteristics)

-CA03 is listing all inspection characteristics on the routing. usage is 1, status is 4

I've got to be missing something that is causing this to not work, and I ran out of ideas a long time ago. Please advise if I need to further clarify the current state, and specifically what I should try to alleviate the problem (again, relatively new to QM so I might have missed something completely obvious)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Jim Hawkins: Searched the inspection lot in QE51N with wide open parameters, no luck.

@Diwakar Deshpande: QA33 shows the inspection lot is 'REL CALC PRII' status, monitor is set at yellow light/caution. So UD has not yet been completed

@Craig S: I believe they are assigned, MM03 is showing 'Insp. with task list' and 'Check Chars' are activated, and CA03 shows the active routing has the QM characteristics linked when clicking on 'Inspection Characteristics.' If there is another method to check if they are assigned that I am unaware of, please let me know.

@Yogini B. Thorat: MM03 is showing 'Insp. with task list' and 'Check Chars' are activated. CA03 shows the active routing has the QM characteristics linked when clicking on 'Inspection Characteristics.'

I've run test production orders in Pre-Production and am able to load QE51N without an issue. Only difference I can see at the moment is that the Control Key in CA03 for the real order is ZP06, whereas it was ZP04 in Pre-Production. Is that a potential root cause for the error?

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huynh,

Check the control key - Insp characterisctics should be checked. Then only particular operation is applicable for quality inspection.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramagiri Srinivas Rao: How do I check the control key? Sorry, I am new and unfamiliar with the QM system. The only control key I know how to view is the routing in CA03, which lists 'ZP06'

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huynh,

Check in OP67.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you find he lot in QA33?  If so, what are they system statuses.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ramagiri Srinivas Rao. Just checked the control key on the routing, it has 'Insp. char. required' checked. Still not working unfortunately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The lot does appear on QA33, the system status 'REL CALC'

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huynh,

Go to CO03 - Input the production order number - Under Assignment tab Insection Lot number should be displayed. If available input this inspection lot number in QA32, check and revert.

Also just check if any authorization issue is there with your user id.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramairi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you record results from QA32?  Usually when an inspection lot can be seen in QA32 but not QE51n it is because it is missing something still.  My guess off hand is that you have no characteristics on this lot since you don't have the status CHCR on the inspection lot.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turns out it was an authorization issue. I tried it on another account and still had the issues so I was skeptical at first, but I tried once more on a third account with even higher permissions and it loaded.

I think it's very misleading to say 'No entries found' if it's an access issue, when it could easily say 'You don't have access' or something to that nature, but I digress.

Sometimes its the most simple of answers that works, thank you Ramagiri Srinivas Rao.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huynh,

Nice to see that finally issue got resolved. Had been we used SU53 initially once we got the message 'No entries found' probably solution would have come out much early.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for result recording of 03 inspection type, routing master data with QM characteristics must be required.

In addition to this, in material master qm view ' Insp with task list' and 'check char'  should be Activated.

Please check

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have characteristics assigned?  I would have thought you'd have a status code of CHCR on the lot too.  With no characteristics it might not show up in QE51n as this is a results recording transaction.  I'd have to test that though to be sure and I can't right now.

Craig

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please try using QA32 if the Lot is UD complete

Select option - "Select only inspection lots without a usage decision"

You have many slection options here, if its available in red, you can search properly in QE51N

Thanks

DD

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

Try only searching by the inspection lot number with a very wide date range. Make sure other fields are clear.