cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Market Service - Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!!

Please help me how to access the SAP market service for downloading software packages.

I don't have SID and I am a student

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody please clarify why sap market service is so much importance to everyone ? ... and why sap brings so much restriction to access it ?? ...

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's where Business Applications and Analytics customers find solution and platform support, including software download, license key requests, incident management, and SAP Notes database.  So, it's an important and private place for customers and partners to get support and that's why there are restrictions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u register for any sap course online u can get access for limited time.

you can practice in that time.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without S user id, you can't download software package from service market place..

S user id provided from an organization if you are an employee or an SAP certified person..

As you are a student.. You can't access the SAP market service for downloading software packages.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Having an S-User alone wont help in downloading the software packages or the installation media. The S-User should be part of a valid installation if you need to download packages from the SMP.

Regards

RB

0 Kudos

Hi

I am SAP certified ABAP developer and I have certificate ID on the certificate from SAP.However, I have not yet started working in any of the SAP customer/ Partner companies. Can I still register for S User ID and password to login into SAP service marketplace? If so how to proceed for that. Please clarify me in this matter.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is already answered above and covered here: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47096

0 Kudos

I tried that but was not able to get through.Please help me anyone who knows valid solution for it.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can't get trough to where?

Here's the answer in any case.

How do I register for SAP Service Marketplace

You'll need an S User ID to login to SAP Service Marketplace: these are issued to SAP customers and partners only.

Unfortunately you won't be able to gain access unless via a public account. However, please you'll find a wealth of learning and practice resources in other places, such as SCN.  Visit .