Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event reported

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way/table which will help us to identify that event is reported via interface ( e.g user name is aleremote)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

The best way to handle this would be to populate it on the event message input first.

During event message creation populate the user name in TRACKINGHEADER-SNDID (Sender Code ID) of the event message. The data will be stored in the table /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR and in field /SAPTRX/EV_SNDID.  If you do it this way you can query event messages using transaction /SAPTRX/EVM_STATUS (Event Message Status) and select by 'Sender Code ID'.  In addition, the above transaction also provides the ability to further narrow your query for the event message by processed, unprocessed, or all so that you can see what has been reported or not.

There are a few fields on the event message TRACKINGHEADER for which a user name can be populated. I think I have provided the correct location above but others can confirm if this is correct.  I would recommend referring to the following documentation for further details and descriptions of the fields.

Event Message Input in SAP EM - BAPI EventHandler. AddEventMessages02 and IDoc EVMSTA02 - https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002439552003E/EvtMgeInput-SAPEM-40_v11.pdf

Regards,
Jonathan Hansen

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Besides SNDID you could also use field:

MSGSRCTYP /SAPTRX/EV_SRCTYP CHAR 1 0 Event Message Source Type

Specifies the original event message format  (e.g. BAPI, IDoc, XML, Web).

There is also a field USERNAME that could be populated.

SNDID is e.g. already used for the TM-EM integration. So if you have your own logic here you should better use one of the other fields.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

So If I summarise we can use 2 ways to find the info.Kindly confirm

a) The data will be stored in the table /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR and in field /SAPTRX/EV_SNDID, we can use aleremote and on execution , we can find the list of events reported via interface

b) /SAPTRX/EVM_STATUS - use the field MSGSRCTYP /SAPTRX/EV_SRCTYP CHAR 1 0 Event Message Source Type and Specify  the original event message format  (e.g. BAPI, IDoc, XML, Web).

however this does not work for us with aleremote

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak,

this is a missunderstanding. The fields are not automatically filled. You have to fill them in your Extractors or BAPI Calls.

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you clarify this in details. I assume that since its a RFC call hence the interface user name should always be populated and thus data will be stored in the table /SAPTRX/EVM_HDR and in field /SAPTRX/EV_SNDID, we can use aleremote and on execution , we should  find the list of events reported via interface

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak,

automatically the user or sender is not stored in Event Messages. Only for EH this happens automatically for the user who created or changed the EH.

It depends on the sender of the Event Message if this info is provided.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)