Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend PO not getting created after EHP6 upgrade

former_member282823
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Recently there was an SAP patch upgrade in ECC 6.0 and after that while creating the shopping cart the PO is created, but it is not transferring to ECC. We are using the extended classic scenario SAP SRM 7.0. I had checked almost everything right from debugging still clueless. even checked the forums but still the issue is not resolved. Any hints of how to proceed now.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When We are creating shopping cart, system will create Po in back end based on our BAPI.

Check whether BAPI is running properly or not. You are updated new version EHP6 , I hope you should do required configuration. Try in development server whether Po are creating backend or not.

I hope you should check all the configuration in backend system i.e in ECC and SRM side.

Do again batch running and check whether back ground job getting created or not.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

What's the current status of your PO? Is it error in process? Check in RZ20 and let me know what error are you facing there.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member282823
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anil,

I had debugged the FM you had given, but still could not get the exact root cause.

Ricardo/Gaurav:

find the errors which i am getting in tcode: RZ20

IO 3100002487: Transfer failed; send again

IO 3100002487: Purchase order still contains positions with errors

Purchase Order 3100002487: No instance of object type PurchaseOrder created. External reference:

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if your RFC connections are Ok.

Best Regards,

Anil

former_member282823
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes RFC connections are fine too...

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you see any alert in RZ20 for local PO?
Are the POs going to error in transmission?

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

execute FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, give the PO GUID and try to debug.

Best Regards,

Anil