cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From DRFOUT not able to replicate the material, I-doc is not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am implementing SAP MDG for Material. I have done all the required confiration for Data replication as per the standard configuration document.

I want to replicate to another SAP system from SAP MDG hub.I have created the Data replication model and all the required configuration for maintain    logical system, Distribution and generated partner profile with the necessary message types. But when I am executing DRFOUT no i-doc is generated even though it found material successfully depending on the filter criteria.

From BD10 I am able to replicate the Material and I-doc has been gererated and I can see from WE02 that the i-doc has been sent successfully.

Please help me out to get the answer why the i-doc is not creating while I am executing DRFOUT.

Regards,
Soumya De

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

could you solve the problem? Unfortunately we are facing the same problem now.

Regards,

Olga

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

It is important that you complete the config and setup the technical settings for business systems in both the sending and receiving systems. Config :Masterdata Governance - General Settings - Data Replication - Define custom settings for data replication - Define Technical settings - Define Technical settings for business systems.

The business system, Logical system and RFC destination must be the same value in all of the 3 fields and must have at least the same entry for the 3 fields with the sending system as well as an entry for the receiving system. Please note both systems should have the same entries to be a sending and receiving system. Make sure you complete the second part of the config for your BO types.

So what we did, we added all systems in our config client and transported it to all our other clients.

Hope this will help you

Regards

Riaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, I have tested the rfc connection and it is working fine, and from BD10 I am able to send the materials and i-doc is generating and replicating properly.

In the DRFIMG, I have maintain the same business system name what I have used.

And defined the technical setting for the business system.

But while I am executing the DRFOUT no i-doc is created.

Is there any other steps are there ?

Regards,

Soumya

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you add a screendump of your config for your business systems and have you checked the config step Define Replication Model and setup your target business system?

Regards

Riaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regards,

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Soumya,

I am facing similar problem with Finance GLMAST. I am able to trigger idoc from BD18.but,not able to see idocs after calling manual replication step.

Please let me know how you solved this if you already solved.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joe

For finance, can you brief me in detail. Raise a separate issue so that it would be useful to get the answer.

Kiran

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

The material is not replicated from BD10 it is used to send material from ERP system.

Please check the Config. for source and target system and also the Outbound implementation.

also check the IDOC monitor in target system and any error your getting there.

you can also check the replication report on MDG work station.

regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If any error getting in target system in that case i-doc won't be created from DRFOUT ?

Actually i-doc not created in mdg system through DRFOUT.

In our case MDG is a stand alone hub and will be replicating to another ECC system.

From MDG what the material are created that I can send through BD10,it seem the ALE/I-doc configuration is working fine.But from DRFOUT execution the i-docs are not generating.

What might be the issue of that ?

From where to check the replication report ? from DRFOUT itself ? there it showing a message no i-doc is created.but no error is showing .